Friday, April 3, 2009
Contractions: Part 2
Mommy's contractions are back tonight and with a vengence. They are meeting the requirements for going to the hospital (5 min apart, lasting 1 min). However, the mind numbing intensity doesn't seem to be there. We called the doc's office and their opinion was to come in when mom feels uncomfortable. Knowing our luck we should be at the hospital now and will deliver on the highway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Potty Training
So potty training is starting up with Luke. He's 3 1/2 and well lots of kids younger than him are already going down that path. He...
-
Mommy and I have been dragging our feet on baby names. We have been dragging because I think we are apprehensive about making such a big de...
-
Yesterday as I was putting on Luke's shoes I asked him how old he was. His response had me rolling on the floor. He said "I don...
No comments:
Post a Comment