Friday, April 9, 2010
Going Forward in Reverse
Now that Luke is one year old and fits the height and weight requirements he qualifies for a change in scenery. He now gets to face forward in his carseat! No more going through life seeing where we've been rather than where we are going. We knew it was time because when facing to the rear he couldn't fully extend his legs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Potty Training
So potty training is starting up with Luke. He's 3 1/2 and well lots of kids younger than him are already going down that path. He...
-
Mommy and I have been dragging our feet on baby names. We have been dragging because I think we are apprehensive about making such a big de...
-
Yesterday as I was putting on Luke's shoes I asked him how old he was. His response had me rolling on the floor. He said "I don...

No comments:
Post a Comment