Monday, January 10, 2011

New Toys

Last weekend, New Years Day Mom came down sick with a stomach bug.  To speed her recovery and to keep the rest of the family healthy Mom spend the entire day upstairs in our room while I was downstairs with the kids.  Days like these are good for me on occasion as I see exactly what Mom goes through each and every day.  Needless to say she doesn't get paid enough.


Luckily for me both kids had new toys to play with so keeping them entertained was easier.  That evening Alyce was in her room quietly playing with her toys while Luke was playing with his new Stand N Play Rampway Play Set.  I sat back and watched him play with all the aspects of the toy.  He sent the cars down each ramp, up the elevator, and pressed all the buttons.  After a while I had the presence of mind to record it.  A simple video showing Luke, unusually quiet, and playing with his toys.


No comments:

Potty Training

So potty training is starting up with Luke.  He's 3 1/2 and well lots of kids younger than him are already going down that path.  He'...