Friday, March 11, 2011

Pizza Pizza

This past weekend we picked up some pizzas for dinner. Instead of delivery I went and picked them up. When I walked in the door I was accosted by Luke with him squealing "pizza pizza" at the top of his lungs. This kid must have been really excited about pizza. If memory serves I think he ate two whole pieces. To put that in context I ate three and I have 170 lbs on him.

Fast forward to this afternoon. Mom got a package from Lands End, a swimsuit. When Mom walked in the door Luke saw the box and kicked into full on pizza mode by squealing "pizza pizza" again. Sorry little man you'll soon realize that not every box has a pizza in it.

No comments:

Potty Training

So potty training is starting up with Luke.  He's 3 1/2 and well lots of kids younger than him are already going down that path.  He'...